The latest report for the Piedmont Triad apartment market was just released by Real Data and it’s full of good news for the industry:
- The overall vacancy rate is 6.5%, down from 6.9% six months ago and 7.3% in Sep ’13
- Same-store rent is up 1.5% over the last six months, and 2.1% since Sep ’13
- Downtown Winston-Salem and Greensboro are the most active submarkets in the Piedmont Triad
If you’d like to learn more you’re in luck. PTAA is hosting an Industry Forecast Breakfast this Thursday during which industry analyst Jessica Rossi will use Real Data’s report as a basis to:
- Describe the national demographic shifts that are driving apartment demand and explore how the Triad measures up?
- Provide an overview of recent market performance measures in the Triad, including net absorption, vacancy, and rents; how does this compare to other markets in the Southeast?
- Look at the inventory of apartment development by Submarket; where are the hotspots?
You can also get a full report from Real Data, including numbers on individual properties and breakdowns by submarket (Central Guilford, Northwest Guilford, Central Forsyth, etc.), by visiting their website at www.aptindex.com.