The Board of Directors of the Piedmont Triad Apartment Association is pleased to present the following members of its inaugural Leadership Lyceum Program class:
- Michelle Chesson, Community Manager – Hodgins Retreat & Marketing Director – Burkley Communities
- Nikol Edwards, VP Marketing & Promotions – Blue Ridge Companies
- Shana Golladay, Community Manager – Hawthorne Residential Partners, Stonesthrow Apartments
- Leigh Hayworth, Corporate Account Manager – Central Wholesalers
- Ben Kramer, Business Development Representative – Disaster One
- Andra Padgett, Market Sales Manager – Apartment Guide
- Linda Wendelken, Owner/President – Corporate Accommodations/Executive Furniture Leasing
The Leadership Lyceum Program is designed to groom future leaders of PTAA. The purpose of the program is to get people involved in, and to impart knowledge of, the PTAA and the multifamily industry. Requirements for Program participants include:
Attendance at three half-day courses including an Introduction to PTAA, a session dedicated to learning about PTAA’s education offerings and a session devoted to learning about PTAA’s government affairs initiatives. Class members are also required to attend AANC’s Legislative Days in Raleigh in 2014 and are encouraged to volunteer 12-15 hours with a community-based nonprofit organization such as Second Harvest Food Bank.
We at PTAA are very excited to kick off this program and look forward to welcoming a second Lyceum class in 2014.